Monday, May 12, 2008

 

Restaurant #19: Chef Hung's Restaurant


(823 Clay St., Between Grant & Stockton) (Tel: 398-6883)
After avoiding Chinatown for a long, long time I am now ready to return. Accompanying me were two former co-workers: Michael and Paige.
We didn't know where we would eat. We only knew it would be here.


This is what Chef Hung looks like:
Handsome, no? Paige thought so. So much so, in fact, that she didn't even mind when Michael (not "Mike," mind you) fancifully suggested we order the "clay pot."

Paige, Michael and I discussed children, our former place of employment, our current salaries, our Social Security Numbers, and PINs—all of which have been published here, for any interested Phishers.

The food was surprisingly good. Fresh, not greasy. It seemed to be a local's hangout which is generally a good sign.

I wish I could be a local somewhere. Alas, I am not. Not even in the neighborhood of my psyche.

Comments:
What about Tom Cable and THE PUNCH!!!???
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?