Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

Restaurant #17: Chinatown Restaurant


The aptly named Chinatown Restaurant is located at 744 Washingthon St., between Grant & Kearny. *** (out of 5)

It was February 20th. I was very distracted. I was with JOHAN. TED was there, too. This was many months ago. But, there was APPLE. A very patriotic apple.
There were many RULES at this restaurant. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant with so many unreasonable rules? Me neither. It made me ANGRY!I despise weakness, in myself more than others.

Good thing the restaurant was so well decorated. That mollified me to the point of complaceny. The tea was hot, the food was made out of plant and animal matter, and Johan is from Sweden.


Hoppsan!

Comments:
People should read this.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?